MeetingWave - The free online tool to meet people offline
MeetingWave helps you connect with the right people offline. Our features and functionality focus on giving you control and flexibility over who you meet, so you don't waste your time. And, because MeetingWave works with other popular web sites and mobile devices, you can build a valuable network, wherever you are. GET STARTED!
- Make business contacts
- Find someone to share lunch with
- Make new friends
- Set up a meeting over coffee
- Meet a fellow hobbyist
- Enjoy your layover
MeetingWave provides a flexible online tool for networking offline.
Whether you post a new meeting or browse existing ones, you decide who you meet. How?
MeetingWave provides the interface that allowed me to meet the many people who are my "friends" on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social networks, yet have never met with in person. Using MeetingWave, I list the times and locations for my daily "Coffee With Ian" sessions and people can sign up and accept my invites. Thanks to MeetingWave, Coffee With Ian has quickly developed from a simple idea to network into something bigger!
Build a valuable network through face to face meetings.
TO START GROWING YOUR NETWORK, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FEATURES THAT WE HAVE DEVELOPED FOR YOU.
- Profile Page Fill out your profile page to make it easier to make valuable connections. Include links to your LinkedIn and/or Facebook pages to enhance your page. A complete profile will help you find the right people to meet, and help others decide whether to meet with you.
- Copy Invites Copy invites, including those in your meeting archives, to create new invites to save time.
- Forward a Public Invite to a Friend Forward public invites with a simple click of a button.
- Import Contacts Import existing contacts easily from other sites such as gmail, Yahoo! and Linkedin.
- RSS Feeds Save yourself time by using our RSS feeds and be notified of meetings of interest.
- Export Invites Easily export your public invites to another site using the simple "widget-builder" on your profile page that lets you customize what it will look like. You can then copy-and-paste the code into your website or blog.
MEETINGWAVE GOES WHEREVER YOU DO...ON THE WEB OR ON THE ROAD.
- Mobile devices You can post, find and accept Invites with your web-enabled device. Use your BlackBerry, Treo, or smart phone to see our easy-to-use mobile interface or point your device to http://m.meetingwave.com.
- Facebook integration You can manage your guest lists, see your invite activity in your news feed and view your Facebook friend's invites! Find our Facebook application at http://apps.facebook.com/meetingwave.
- Bebo integration
- Email reminders Set up reminders for your meetings.
- Cell phone notifications Receive notifications and reminders on your phone.
- Calendar integration Sync your MeetingWave meeting dates with your iCal, Outlook, Windows Calendar, Google Calendar, or any calendar compatible with the iCalendar format.
- Archives View prior meeting invites in your archives to review your meeting history, including who and where you met.
MeetingWave puts you in control over who you meet.
WE KNOW YOU ARE BUSY AND WANT TO HELP YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME. SO WE ARE FOCUSED ON HELPING YOU MEET THE RIGHT PEOPLE.
- You Decide Who You Meet Let's face it. You may not want to meet everyone who wants to attend your meeting and accepts your invite. Prior to any meeting, you can accept or decline anyone. You can even keep the location private so you won't have any unexpected drop-ins.
- Double Blind Messaging Facilitate meeting planning with others without disclosing your email address. We keep email addresses private for your security and peace of mind.
- No obligation By posting an invite, you are only indicating you believe you'll be available and are not obligated to have the meeting. You can decline any acceptance or cancel the meeting for any reason. If you are flexible about the time and location, mention that in your invite and work out the details later.