Dota 2 Masters Tournament
Dated, the 25th of March 2017, a live screening of the Dota 2 Master Tournament is being scheduled to be held in the Serbian city of Smederevo. The event is the penultimate showdown of the best 8 teams from around the city after a couple of months of fierce battle between more than 40 teams.
The tournament will be screened on a big screen in front of a live audience as teams try to battle it out to win the ultimate prize of RSD 100,000.
Date and time of the tournament
- 25th March 2017
- 9AM onwards
Entry and registration
- Registrations to attend the tournament in live can be done from the website gramno.net
- Viewers are asked to bring along their registration slip when coming to the event.
- Will there be any ID requirements or age limit to be a part of the event?
Yes, attendees are asked to bring along a valid form of identification (drivers’ license, passport, citizen ID card, etc). Besides, you must be older than 13 years in order to gain entrance.
- Will there be parking spaces or transport facilities to the event?
Viewers are asked to make their own arrangements for transportation. Organizers will however allocate parking spaces for every viewer.
- What things/stuffs/items are allowed/prohibited inside the venue?
Organizers have strictly prohibited alcohol or drugs. The standard food items, snacks and soft beverages will all be sold at the event. Vegetarian meal option will also be available.
- Is the purchased ticket/registration transferable?
No, it is not. For cancellation of tickets, buyers are requested to do it prior to 3 days before the event date. Cancellation request after that will not be accepted nor will ticket money be refunded.
For more details about the ticket prices and the venue please visit dota 2 mmr boost
Social - children Playmate
WHO IS BUYING