In the present era online business seem to have reached new heights as companies try to gain new audience and online traffic. Juts creating a simple website will not fulfill the desired target and any companies are now looking to employ content management experts who can help create high-quality contents and tools.
The well-known online company Visually has recently announced a 3-day crash course on Visual Content Marketing starting from 20th to 22nd April 2017. The course will offer lessons on media, networking and community, and how to face the challenges of the current online marketing trend.
Date and time schedule of the course
- 20th -22nd April 2017
- Classes will begin each day from 9 AM and go on till 3 PM
- Yet to be announced
Topics to be covered in the course
- Introduction to Visual Content Marketing
- Developing online audience with video content and infographics
- Creation of effective multimedia marketing strategy
- Improvement of brand awareness
- Discovering untapped business revenue options
- Understanding the trend in the behavior and actions of the audience
- Social media marketing strategy
Who can enroll for the course?
- Students, unemployed, office goers, professionals, or anyone who is interested in learning about visual content marketing. Though there are no eligibility criteria, participants have to possess an idea about certain software tools used in the trade.
- A one-time payment of $50, while organizer will refund $10 after the completion of the course
The classes will also feature small group breakouts and marketing challenges. At the end of each class, participants will be given time for Question and Answers. Certificate of participation will be offered to each participant after the course is over. For details please visit http://visual.ly/acn-presents-visual-look-text-messaging